Saturday 1 July 2017

Your blogging experience


hi everyone!
Today I will write about my experience writing blogs.
Class to class all thursdays we had to write a blogs of any things each week, but in general this experience served me for to get better -in a way- my english.
Personally, I believe that if I developed a little more my writing skills, but lack me much more since always it became difficult for me to learn english.
Blogs are a means that served me to write everything I felt, to relax and think only in writing -in nothing more-. 
In the future, we might have a moment for talck more about blogs so that at the same time we practices the oral conversation, in my opinion.
I don't know really that we might write, they are many themes jaja but maybe could be about student movement, or what is your biggest dream, or about travels, summer or winter holidays, among other topics.
For me has been good experience, I had opportunity of read many blogs of my classmates and my teacher Claudio Telha, there were themes that I liked and others that I did not, but well it is part of learning of all of us.
Goodbye reader. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes To My Study Programme

Hello to you, you are reading this blogs! 🙋  On this occasion, I will write about the "changes in my study program".  Well, ...