Friday 23 June 2017

From the invisible to the visible world and back...

Hello everyone, in this blog I will write about ph-meter.
This instrument is utilized -as the name stand for- for to size the pH of the foods -in this case- since related with my career. Is one of the instruments more important in my carrear Food Engineering, because allows know the acidity of the foods and elaboration of these same, and are important for its conservation, as  generally by decreasing the value of pH of a product can be increase the period of conservation.
I choose the ph-meter, because is a incredible instrument for the industry alimentary in the field preservation and elaboration foods. I don't know exactly which changes could have this object to improve, mainly these serve for what I said earlier.
I meet the ph-meter in the class of General Chemistry Laboratory, we had that work with this instrument and size pH of some compounds.
In the human welfare have might a great impact since is a important method for detect if the aliment is sure eat, especially in the meats or vegetables or also in the milks or different dairy, to prevent diseases.
Some the advantages that has are digital, it's more precise than indicator paper when the pH reading is made, and gives exact measurement. And the disadvantages are that has a very sensitive electrod, the pH meter is a long-term investment for gaining accurate results and it needs to be cleaned regularly to avoid contamination.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes To My Study Programme

Hello to you, you are reading this blogs! 🙋  On this occasion, I will write about the "changes in my study program".  Well, ...