Sunday 12 November 2017

Changes To My Study Programme

Hello to you, you are reading this blogs! ๐Ÿ™‹ 
On this occasion, I will write about the "changes in my study program". 
Well, in all these years in which I prepared the base of my knowledge, the community or the student society has fought for change and a better education, allows all people to have the law to study somewhere in the country. For many years ... it has been constantly fought.
I am studying food engineering at the University of Chile, in which I have subjects in Chemistry, Laboratories, Mathematics, Biology, English, among others, and I really like my career as well as some branches that I have, but I would change my curriculum. My career lasts six years, which in my opinion is a long time and the first two years are only leveling of the subjects of the school, but of course a little more difficult. Equal leveling is important so that each student can have the same base for the branches that are closest to degree, but should focus on more branches of degree, because that way everyone realizes how much degree really is.
Continuing, buildings and infrastructure are not enough for all students, sometimes it is really difficult to find a place to eat or study. I like the faculty, it's very cozy, I like trees and the ricoffee, even if it's a small place, I like my faculty but I prefer that it has more green areas and that it improves the infrastructure in terms of the number of students in the faculty, because in winter spaces collapse to protect themselves from the cold or rain because spaces are not enough.
Technology helps us a lot to look for information that we do not know in papers or reports and the methods of each teacher makes the difference to learn better and motivate us more in the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes To My Study Programme

Hello to you, you are reading this blogs! ๐Ÿ™‹  On this occasion, I will write about the "changes in my study program".  Well, ...