Friday 14 April 2017

Why did you study your career?


Hi!!!
Well, I don't want to be boring, but I will tell you about of my career.
When I were a little girl want study a veterinary career. Yes, it's the tipic desicion generally of the childs, but I liked, i liked take care of the animals and that were be happy for the life.
The years passed and my likes -as all people- changed.
In the high school i liked very much the chemistry, maths and biology, and for this reason I wanted choose a career that had some of these subject-matters. I decided study Odontology in the moment of applying to university. I chose this career because always i liked it to help and take care of people in what more I can. That's why when be with my title in my hands I wish I could to go to the rural sectors where there are not so many doctor in general and help to people with lower income.
However, I decided finally study the career Food Engineering, because I realized that Odontology it's not my thing and also is quite expensive. 
With this career I want achieve the same purpose, but with foods.
My experience at the university until now has been very good, I have met many good people and as well to teachers. In relation to study, It has become difficult for me and have had moment of frustation where the only thing I want is to go me.
My dreams until moment is have a job of lab, invent new foods that be good for people, but not a office job.
Now I look forward to know how the future will be.
I hope you are well.
Goodbye reader.

4 comments:

  1. I think we have all had moments of frustration .. but I encourage in the end everything will be worth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I see that we have many things in common. I wish you luck on this path and I hope that you can fulfill your dreams. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its very nice you study to help people, with something so essential as food. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true that the kids love animals and they want to be veterinarians to take care of them!

    ReplyDelete

Changes To My Study Programme

Hello to you, you are reading this blogs! 🙋  On this occasion, I will write about the "changes in my study program".  Well, ...