Wednesday 8 November 2017

English Language Challenges

 Hi human!👽
In this post I will write about of English Language Challenges.
Learn English it is something that I like lot, but always it has been hard to me learn this language.
In the university, I started with class of english in level two and the experience of learning English has been good, but a bit frustrating. I mean, stay to class of english in the afternoon after a tiring day, it was a bit tedious -for example, when I went in english 3, my class finished to 7.20 pm :c - but I was served to improve and practice more this language. 
Blogs have helped me to improve a little more, to learn more words that I did not know when the teacher or a classmate helps me and also to pronounce them.
In itself, I need to improve my confidence in speaking English with another person, because I feel insecure about myself when I'm with another person that I know knows or manages English better. Also, I need to improve my hearing with respect to this language, because that is what makes it much more difficult for me to learn vocabulary and pronounce words.
To improve this, I need to practice much more in everything related to English, hopefully every day, in terms of my confidence, auditory development, learn more vocabulary and pronunciation.
English I try to use it regularly, usually with songs, but also when I want to write a text some of the phrases I always prefer to write them in English. Also, when my friends sing in this language or say something, I listen to them and ask them when I do not understand something of what they said.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes To My Study Programme

Hello to you, you are reading this blogs! 🙋  On this occasion, I will write about the "changes in my study program".  Well, ...