Saturday 29 April 2017

My opinions in differents topics

What is your opinion about smart phones?
I like smart phones, they have many functions that make it to be incredible and needed to comunicate, enjoy, relax listening to music, among other things. 

What is your opinion about women in the military?
In my opinion women have the same right to do the same as men, provided they can do so, because it is true that there are jobs difficult and heavy for a woman, but it must always be the opportunuty to include them. We are different by nature, and in the case of the army men, women can contribute and help with them for the rest of the group (men).

What is your opinion about the Chilean politicians?
They honestly dislike me, for the simple fact of their own minimum wage asjustments to sustain with the basics -the just and necesary- that everyone needs. I am sad they have to go to live. :'c

What is your opinion about violence on television?
I dislike this theme, because television is a mass medium in which everyone has access, from children to older adults, and teachings that are leaving -both positive and negative, and in this case the violence- others are learning them and put them into practice.

What is your opinion about fortune telling?
I don't believe in fortune telling, because oneself builds his own future and of all falls that one may have, choose continue or stay there itself.
I prefer of success.

What is your opinion about soap operas on Chilean TV?
I think it is a good option of entertainment for people, especially for the housewife or the older women.
Soap operas on Chilean TV have great actors who do their work with passion, but it is also worth mentioning that not like everyone.

What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana?
I'm not sure of this, but by the side of the natural medicine is a good option to alleviate many pain, and in terms of personal consumption is an option to relax, have fun and enjoy.
The legalization of marijuana would be good if people do so responsibly, and not exposed to very young children until scientifically prove that it is good for all.

What is your opinion about climate change?
Without a doubt climate change is harm caused by all people of the world, who do not worry about the space where they live all. Little by little the world is being destroyed, many animals lose their habitat and nature that gives us the basics for living, decreases quickly.
Must put our commitment to continue polluting, not chopping down tress, not allow the nature and all living in a healthy world.

What is your opinion about cloning?
In my opinion the clone is an incredible scientific discovery, while basically all scientific experiments are under testing of animals -and I am not saying that I am in favour of the damage to these-, they are for great purposes. Cloning could save the life many people if practiced on the damaged organs they need and and depend on a donor.

What is your opinion about recycling?
I strongly believe that it is a good way to not continue harming the world. For me it is an entertaining method to make crafts, because I think that I can recycle to be able to turn it into a gift or give it another use as well.
  
What is your opinion about "barras bravas"?
In my opinion the "barras bravas" are very passionate about the team you support, help ancourage players, give them the power to give everything on the pitch and the unconditional support against the results that have.
On what I disagree is when they are literally fierces, destroys whatever is in its path and fighting against fans of the opposing team. 

What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?
Believe that this rather than legalize it in all three cases, because a woman has the right to decide about their own bodies and if they have that they do not want to be mothers, who do not want to give your child a bad life, they can save the life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes To My Study Programme

Hello to you, you are reading this blogs! 🙋  On this occasion, I will write about the "changes in my study program".  Well, ...