Saturday 10 June 2017

Person/Expert you admire.

My parents are the persons that more I admire, but principally I will write about my mother.
Alejandra Marcela Valdés is her name, she born in the year 1968, is the older sister of three siblings.  She married in year 94' with a incredible man, my father Octavio. She had four children, my siblings Constanza and Octavio that are twin, I and my younger brother Felipe. Here started all...
My mother studed a professional career with much effort, but when received notice of her pregnancy and that they were two, all change. My parents were very happy and my mother not doubts in leave it all for to raise their children. That has been his true vocation. 
After a few years that passed, my mother could not work in what studied, because did not have laboral experience, and that has worried her.
We do not have a good economic situation, my father work, but with three children studing in the university and one in the school already ending is complicated. My mother has had jobs, where the job situation has been difficult and has not been very well, but despite everything, it gives us to understand that everything is fine and continues to give us all his love.
I admire her, because she is a super woman, dedicated one hundred percent to her family, brave, hardworking, dreamy a incredible woman, and among many other great things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes To My Study Programme

Hello to you, you are reading this blogs! 🙋  On this occasion, I will write about the "changes in my study program".  Well, ...