Friday 21 April 2017

Your favourite piece of technology

Hello!!
As it says the title, I will write about my favorite piece of technology.
Commonly today most people revolve around to cellphone, they look like zombies, and yes, my favorite device of technology is this same.
When I was a child, I really enjoyed playing with my friends or classmates all day, until they began to viralize cellphones.
All my friends had cell phones except me, and when I was entering the 5th basic my father decided to give me one.
My only goal was that it had bluetooth to listen to music and play / - \
I lasted three years with my first cellphone, and when I had my second a man stole it to me soon afterward : '(
In high school I had the phone that has served me to this day.
I use Whatsapp frequently that is an addiction for me, because I talk to my family, my boyfriend, friends and new people the greater part of the day.
The cellphone is a fundamental piece in society, because it allows us to communicate mainly with people anywhere. I like by the functions varied that have how to send photos, videos, message, call people, download different applications or the more important the connectivity to the internet for do what previously mentioned etc.
I don't consider myself a person addicted totally to the phone or I look a like a zombie with him, because one of the things I hate is when face to face comunication is lost with other people by being with the cellphone all the time. I prefer always to speak, communicate face to face and pay attention of what they tell me also.
If the phone didn't exist, would not be lost parte fundamental of comunication mentioned above, but if you lose the easy access to many things on a single device.
I hope you are well.
Bye.





2 comments:

  1. Ohh ... I do not like it when a person does not give you the attention to see the cell phone:( makes me want to take the phone and throw it jajajaja

    ReplyDelete

Changes To My Study Programme

Hello to you, you are reading this blogs! 🙋  On this occasion, I will write about the "changes in my study program".  Well, ...