Wednesday 20 September 2017

The best Holidays

Saltos del Petrohué.
Hi everyone!✌👽

My best holidays was in the summer of the year 2013. My siblings older for the Catholic church community had to travel of missionaries to South of our country and my parents decided that we also travel before that my siblings start the university and have other times.

I traveled with my parents and my younger brother first for find us there with my older siblings. 

We traveled for two weeks around of Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas, Llanquihue, Angelmó, Chiloé, Frutillar and Petrohué.

Puerto Montt.
I loved the lake Llanquihue, is of crystalline and warm waters, totally calm where we could swim and enjoy the moment. As an activity, we are dedicated to know much of the sector, we visited craft fairs, we crossed to Chiloé by ferry, we met a lot of friendly, good and very nice people.

This holidays has been the best, because we could know other part of the south of our country Chile, we enjoyed as a family, and we saw really amazing things.
PD: They are very delicious pear patties 😋🍐


Familia Moreno Valdés, Angelmó.
Chepu, Chiloé.

Castro, Chiloé.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes To My Study Programme

Hello to you, you are reading this blogs! 🙋  On this occasion, I will write about the "changes in my study program".  Well, ...