Wednesday 20 September 2017

Old and New Hobbies



Hi everything πŸ™‹!
In this post I will write about of hobbies in my life.
Now, one of my favourites hobbies is sleep πŸ˜„ jaja ok no, but in my free time is watch the movies or series, really i love it to be lying down in my bed watching something of these, or also in other place with my family or my boyfriend or my friends, saint Netflix. All my life I liked do crafts different  and I consider my favourite hobby, usually when my mother have a dessert request, I help with the poster of each kind of dessert, or when someone is birthday, or specially to my boyfriend when are we of anniversary. This hobby relaxed me really very much.
All this hobbies are important for me, because they marked my life and are a part of me.

When were I little girl, I liked much letter paper collection, my younger aunt Carolina gave me all weeks, and I kept them in a simple box decorated. I remember that I had approximately one hundred letter paper of different sizes.

I don't know what hobbie never would have, but at least I will continue with the crafts, because really I love it, it relaxes me, and it allows me to be myself.

I would love to have more holidays to develop more hobbies in my day to day jaja c:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes To My Study Programme

Hello to you, you are reading this blogs! πŸ™‹  On this occasion, I will write about the "changes in my study program".  Well, ...