Friday 7 April 2017

Getting to know each other...

For you that these reading my blog hellooooo.
My name is María Fernanda and have three siblings. My sister and brother are twins and two years older that I and my other brother is three years younger. My father has eight siblings and my mother have three, so that my family in general is very very big.

My sister study Kinesiology in the Catholic University of Maule, but this year will carry out her practice in Santiago. My older brother study Industrial Civil Engineering in Curicó city in the University of Talca and my younger brother is in his last year of school.

I live in Cerrillos with my parents, siblings and my three dogs, Luna, Black and Black Junior -not is very creative the name-. I study Food Engineering and has been a career that I liked during these two years. Some of the things that I like to do are enjoy with persons that I want and be happy.
Well, this is a little part of my and here I end.
I hope you are well. 



2 comments:

  1. Your family is so big and looks so happy in the picture!
    I want a photo for see yours dogs please! Regards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jaja Ok, when I have the photo I will send them to you

      Delete

Changes To My Study Programme

Hello to you, you are reading this blogs! 🙋  On this occasion, I will write about the "changes in my study program".  Well, ...