Saturday 6 May 2017

Music in My Life

The music is somethings that it makes us feel in other planet or in the space, it makes us to forget of all that it happens around our us, among other wonderful things more.
I like many kinds of music, but less the metal rock, heavy metal and everything that has to do with metal jaja
What I like most is listening to pop, electronics and reggaeton.
The instruments that more I like are guitar, battery and electronic keyboard, but the instrument I love playing is battery. 

When I was a little girl, with my family we participate in the church choir, we sing and play different instruments as a flute, drum, tambourin, guitar, and others. 

I don't have favoritism by anythings and it's a problem for me, as a it's hard to choose that is which is what I like most of all. 
The singers that I like are Sia, Alessia Cara, Maluma, Beyonce, Skrillex, Ed Sheeran and others.
I used to listen to Rap, which I no longer listen to much now, but same I like it.
I remember songs the children's movies, how tipics of  Disney, for examples "A dream is a wish your heart makes" from Cinderella, "Under the sea" from The Little Mermaid, and others songs of movies.



1 comment:

  1. I don't like metal style too jeje😆
    Regards!!

    ReplyDelete

Changes To My Study Programme

Hello to you, you are reading this blogs! 🙋  On this occasion, I will write about the "changes in my study program".  Well, ...