Friday 19 May 2017

A Photograph You Like

Well, when I was a little girl I remember that I played many with my siblings, cousins and friends. I had a great time!! and I have many many photographs show the meaningfulness in my life, so that I have many options to choose. I lived near my grandparents, always we were visiting and when my parents worked, I and my siblings we were staying with them.
I remember that my grandfather always took me in bicycle to my kindergarter, every the morning, at the right time.
This photograph it was taken for my mother in the year 2001 approximately.
My mother -as many mothers in the world- feel the cold a thousand time more that others people, and this photo shows how my mother me abrigaba en winter. I looked as a ballon! jaja. This photograph, I really like,because it reminds me of my grandfather and all he has done for me and my family. 
The second photo, also I like very much because in the year 2003 my aunt was the one who took the first photo with my family, they are few moments in that my family from my mother side this totally gathered. 
In the Christmas the last year, we gather all to celebrate and wanted recreate that photo was very important for me.
I love to see my gathered family and meaningfulness happy times in the photographs.
Photography is a medium which serves to remember and show the history, of a person or place to the passage of the years; so it's not forgotten some important fact and this can remain with the time.

Siblings, grandparents and cousins, 2003-2016.
My grandfather and I, 2001.
                                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                                     










No comments:

Post a Comment

Changes To My Study Programme

Hello to you, you are reading this blogs! 🙋  On this occasion, I will write about the "changes in my study program".  Well, ...